MODULAR FRL (F/R+L) COMBO FRL50
(F.R.L. Air Control Unit, Regular type)
|Port Size (PT, NPT)||1/4”||3/8”||1/2”|
|Proof Input Pressure||Psi||215|
|Proof Output Pressure||Psi||145|
|Max Flow (L/min)||2200||3000||3100|
|Operation Temperature Range||5℃ ~ 60℃|
|Drain Capacity||55 ml|
|Oil Capacity||80 ml|
|Minimum Dripping Flow Rate (L/min(ANR))*||1/4":30 / 3/8":40 / 1/2":50|
|Recommendable Lubricants||ISO VG-32|
|Air Filter + Regulator||FR502||FR503||FR504|
|Meet the international norms||JIS B 8371 / JIS B 8372 / JIS B 8378|
* The flow rate is 5 drops or greater/min under the following conditions : Inlet pressure of 0.5 MPa; Class 1 turbine oil (ISO VG32); Temperature at 20°C; Oil adjustment valve fully open.
* For a circuit that repeatedly turns ON and OFF on the outlet side, make the adjustment so that the average air consumption per minute becomes the minimum dripping flow rate or more.
* Lubrication cannot be properly performed if the operating flow rate is too low. Select an appropriately size lubricator by referring to the minimum dripping flow rate provided in the catalog.
1. Steel guards offer better production.
2. Safe Lockable buckles for firm installation.