FILTER/REGULATOR WITH COALESCING FILTER- FR-FLM863
F.R.L. Air Control Unit / 過濾調壓+油霧分離乾燥組
Filter/Regulator with Coalescing Filter/Desiccant Dryer Combination
|Port Size (PT.NPT)||3/8"|
|Proof Service Pressure||Psi||150||250|
|Max Flow (L/min)||300|
|Operation Temperature Range||5℃ ~ 60℃|
|Drain Capacity||80 ml|
1. The Red Service Indicator will rise when filter element needs to be changed.
2. Desiccant beads change color from blue to pink when they need to be changed or reactivated.
3. 0.01μ filter element removes 99.9% of oil vapor particles.
4. Clear bowl with metal guards provides easy viewing for contents as well as providing impact protection.
5. Quick release bowl for easy maintenance
6. An additional filter after desiccant beads to insure clean downstream air.
1. Coalescing filter removes oil vapors, which can get past standard filters and water separators.
2. Desiccant dryer reduces humidity in compressed air lines, a MUST HAVE for paint spraying operations.
1. Paint Spray Gun (gravity, siphon, and pressure feed styles)
2. Air measuring instruments (requiring clean, dry air)
1. It is recommended to install a standard air filter/water separator in front of the air cleaner / dryer to remove larger debris (>5μ) and condensed water.
2. It is also recommended to have a shutoff valve upstream of the air cleaner / dryer for easy depressurization for service.